We offer clients Site Surveys for proposed new site designs. The Adsyst Consultancy department will discuss with the client existing arrangements and installations with a view to gaining an understanding of his hopes and plans for the future of the plant, and will then visit the client on-site and assess existing assets in situ.
Upon completion of this assessment, a report containing recommendations for improvements and upgrades will be made. This will include the production of a risk register, which details all existing plant and equipment and assesses the risks and potential costs of plant failure, along with proposals to mitigate existing or future risks. A priced estimate for the proposed improvements would be provided, with additional indications of potential return on investments (ROI).
Areas of Expertise:
- Local HMI’s
- Fibre Optic cabling and networks
- Managed Ethernet networks
- Dual redundant SCADA Client/Server solutions
- Web enabled visualisation
- Centralized database solutions
- Creation of bespoke database reports and queries
- Low voltage assemblies
- Field Bus networks including Profibus DP/PA
- Electrical Installation
- Control Panels
- Remote Stations
If you would like to see an example report of a previous site survey call us on 01252 860600 or Enquire Online