The content of this 3 day First Aid at Work course follows the recommendation of the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) and on successful completion a certificate will be awarded which is valid for 3 years.
– Adsyst Training is certificated through Protrainings, our chosen compliance organisation for First Aid.
On completion of training, successful candidates will be able to demonstrate competence in all the subject areas listed below:
- Understanding the role of the first-aider, including reference to: the importance of preventing cross infection; the need for recording incidents and actions; use of available equipment;
- Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency;
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is:- unconscious (including seizure); in need of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR); choking; wounded and bleeding or suffering from shock.
- Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds and small splinters
- Administer first aid to a casualty with: injuries to bones, muscles, joints, including suspected spinal injuries; chest injuries; burns and scalds; eye injuries; sudden poisoning; anaphylactic shock;
- Recognise the presence of major illness including heart attack, stroke, epilepsy, asthma, diabetes and provide appropriate first aid
This course can also be run as 3 x 1 Days.
For more info Call us on 01252 860600 or Enquire Online